An Anniversary Celebration - Sarah and Erik will have owned the Inn nine years on Friday April 25th. To celebrate, They invite you to stay with them any two nights April 24th, 25th or 26th and receive a 90.00 discount off your stay.
Hospitality for Habitat April 21st - May 22nd - Support Habitat for Humanity in Maine by participating in the Maine Innkeepers Association’s 11th Annual Hospitality for Habitat promotion April 21st - May 22nd during that time period we offer a select number of rooms at half price in return for a $35/night check made out to “Habitat for Humanity”.
Marathon Special - Staying at the Captain Jefferds Inn is a great way to unwind. Boston Marathon runners will receive a 20% discount on their room! Book for two nights and show us your official BAA number when you arrive.
Five Night Weekday Rate Savings - Book a stay for five or more consecutive nights and you will pay weekday rates for your entire stay even if your stay extends through the weekend. We do however, have some restrictions that we ask you to consider. In order to take advantage of this offer you must call to make your reservation and mention this offer at the time of your booking. The five night rate saver promotion may not be combined with any other specials or discount and may not be used in conjunction with third-party gift certificates or third-party gift cards. The five night rate saver promotion is not valid for holiday weekends or special events.
Spring has Sprung! - In celebration of spring during the month of May with any 2 night stay our Welcome Spring Package includes a bottle of wine, cheese plate and two tickets for admission to the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
Eat...Drink...and be Merry - We are now offering a variety of white, red, and sparkling wines that can be ordered while making your reservation or purchased during your stay. View the wine list by clicking here or find it under the Concierge tab in the main menu.
Come Celebrate Your Anniversary or Birthday With Us! With any two night stay you will receive a complimentary half bottle of sparkling wine and two Captain Jefferds champagne flutes to commemorate your special day.
Kindly take note of our restrictions *
- 4 Hand-dipped Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- A chilled bottle of sparkling cider along with 2 souvenir champagne flutes to take home and toast your baby’s arrival with.
- The book, "The Girlfriends’ Guide to Pregnancy" by Vicki Iovine
- A $50 gift certificate to On the Marsh Bistro
This package is available for $85 (excludes tax and gratuities)
- Renewal Facial: This purifying facial includes cleansing with sulfate free cleansers, toning with floral waters and gentle exfoliation to remove dull surface skin cells. A relaxing face, neck and shoulder massage using nourishing serums and a re-hydration with a mineral-rich mask completes this deep cleansing treatment. Skin Therapist will customize facial based on your skin needs.
- Relaxation Massage with Aromatherapy: Designed for the ultimate in relaxation – light to moderate pressure. This classic massage utilizes long, kneading strokes to improve circulation and creates a sense of well-being and balance. Guests will have a choice of Aromatherapy Scented Massage Oil from Zents.
- Therapeutic Massage: Firm and more direct pressure will help to relieve back and body stress. Deeper techniques will be targeted towards chronic areas. Your therapist will discuss problem areas that need attention and create a detailed massage to work on specific muscle groups.
- Arnica Body Melt Back Therapy: This intensive treatment focuses on soothing sore, tired muscles with Naturopathica's Arnica Muscle Gel. Your therapist will use a combination of this soothing gel, warm towels and various massage techniques to release stress and tension of your back. Your treatment will be finished with warm towels on the neck and shoulder area and a relaxing scalp massage.
- Companion Massage (counts as two services): The ultimate massage experience for two…indulge and relax with your mate, partner, mother, sister, daughter or friend. Two therapists will simultaneously massage you and your companion. Each person will get a choice of massage therapy ~ Swedish for Relaxation, Deep Tissue for Therapeutic benefit or Maine River Stone Massage (Relaxation with the warmth of heated stones).
Treatments to take place at Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique, 31 Western Avenue, Lower Village, Kennebunk
All therapies can be customized for pregnancy, please advise at booking. Spa requires a 24 hour cancellation or services will be billed in full. You may purchase this package through our online reservation system but you must contact us by phone or email to choose your services and your preferred day and time of treatment.
- A dozen roses with a personalized card
- Chilled Pol Roger champagne
- 4 hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries
- A $50 gift certificate to On the Marsh Bistro
This package is available for $212.93 (includes tax).
- Enhance your trip with a welcoming goodie basket stuffed with Prosecco, Harbor Candy, an assortment of snacks (mmmm) and gift certificates to Old Vines Wine Bar (yum) and Cottage Breeze Day Spa(aahhh).
This package is valued at $110 (excludes tax)
- A chilled bottle of Pol Roger Champagne and 2 complimentary champagne flutes.
- Four Hand-dipped Chocolate Covered Strawberries waiting for your enjoyment.
- A beautiful arraignment of a dozen roses.
- The delightful book "Lobster Rolls & Blueberry Pie" by Rebecca Charles and Deborah DiClementi
This package is available for $160 (excludes tax)
- Add a Couple’s massage for the ultimate in relaxation. This service is provided by the Cottage Breeze Day Spa, please call us or email to schedule your massages.
Honeymoon Package plus couple’s massage $400
Package is for 2 people $35.00
- Tour of the Brewery
- Beer Sampler
- Your choice of appetizer from their menu
- Gift bag of souvenir items
The tour is available year-round, daily from 3-5pm with 24 hour notice. Participants must be 21+ years old, ID's will be required of guests that appear to be under 30 years old.
This package is available for $35 per individual or $45 per couple.
- A bottle of red or white wine in your room upon arrival. (please specify when ordering)
- Our delicious fruit and cheese platter to enjoy with your wine.
- A $30 gift certificate to Old Vines Wine Bar where you'll enjoy their newly expanded menu, full bar and outdoor seating.
- A Select Registry guide to take home with you.
This package is available for $65.
*Specials will be honored only when made at the time of your reservation and will appear on your confirmation email.
*Specials are not available on holidays or special events.
*Discounts and specials cannot be combined.
*No discounts or specials are applicable when using a 3rd party gift certificate or a Gift Card.